Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ready to go home

So looking back at it all I am glad that I did it and I would do it again. I have decided to make a list of the top ten things I learned in Europe:

10. Everyone in Europe smokes.

9. If you see a drunk person in Rome….be ready to defend yourself.

8. Rome is also a good place to pick up chicks.

7. Yes, Some hostals will make you sleep with one eye open.

6. If you say that you going to do a blog, you won’t keep up with it.

5. Subways and buses smell.

4. Don’t set a budget because once you get over there…..you will forget about it.

3. The Euro Rail is the way to go.

2. If a bartender offers you free shots for your birthday…….ask what it is first.

1. Spain can party harder than any other country in the world!

And with that I am DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment